Wednesday, February 6, 2019
About me
Hi ! My name is Jade Louis-Jeune and I am a regular student with a regular life.
What's make me special it's that I have a twin brother and... that's pretty much
it. No, but for real, I go to Ahuntsic College for 2 years now, and I am in
Social Science. My ultimate goal was to be a signer, but now I realize that I
have more interest into the person, more specifically, into their minds. Like
why do people think like that, or why do they act like they do. My objective in
life is to be a sexologist or a marriage counselling for helping couple to not
end their relation before they make a last try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hypertext Narrative
What a path! What a path! A hypertext narrative by Jade Louis-Jeune Created with ...
No comments:
Post a Comment